₹18k - ₹25k
Got Something to say? Contact us today
Share this post :
Aitrich Academy is a pioneer in Tech Training in the region with a proud history of more than a decade. As part of our evolution into a global leader in Technology Training, we are expanding our team with a goal of developing the next generation of Training Programs based on our scientifically developed Training Methodology.
We are looking for Training Coordinators to assist the technical, management and operations teams in their day to day activities.
- Training Coordinator (TC) assists in all operational activities of the training centre including staffing, facilities, and coordination with faculty members and students.
- Helps in developing training centre strategies and initiatives that reflect the organisation’s goals.
- Helps the managers to ensure the project/department milestones/goals are met on time.
- Helps the managers in preparing business plans that support the operation of the centre and adhere to budget.
- Assist in implementation of Workplace Management processes across the organisation
- Collaborate with educational institutions and IT firms to provide additional or specialised training.
- Provide support to placement cell in coordination with employers and candidates
- Provide support to leadership in functional decision making
- Additionally, TC needs to coordinate between trainers,instructors, students, and other department’s staff including sales, marketing, and administration, and ensure day to day activities are on track.
- Be available on the phone to handle queries and ensure resolution by proper coordination with different departments.
- Coordinate system repairs and monitor system performance for the facility
- Coordination delegation and monitoring of various facility functions across to ensure smooth functioning of Workplace Management activities
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
- This position reports directly to the head of a unit/department.
- Requires a Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Applications or a similar field.
- Ability to coordinate with different departments in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Know-how of Learning Management Systems and Platforms
- Theoretical and preferably practical knowledge on training content preparation.
- Exposure to Quality Control and Review Processes and tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn aspects of organisation policies and processes
- Orientation towards team success and cooperation
- Ability to adapt to different environments and situations as the need arises.
- Ability to interact with employees and students tactfully.
- Ability to handle multiple demands to set priorities and meet timelines
- Strong work ethic dependability and strong professional demeanour
- Self-motivated resourceful and resilient
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative with excellent organisational and planning skills.
Ready to join our team?
If you would like to work with us, please complete the form here and one of our team members will reach out to you.