₹10k - ₹15k
Got Something to say? Contact us today
Share this post :
Aitrich Technologies is a pioneer in various areas related to software engineering with a proud history of more than a decade. As part of expansion our sales & marketing team (along with other teams) is with a goal of developing and implementing fresh approaches and methodologies using state of art technology platforms and tools.
We are looking for ‘Digital Marketing Executives’ having adequate qualification from related fields and the fire to work in a highly motivated environment along with a vibrant team.
- Contribute to the development of an overall strategy for digital marketing.
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns across a broad range of media (SEO, SEM, social media, email, mobile, display).
- Provide management and maintenance to the company’s owned media, such as websites, mobile apps, and CRM/email software.
- Creating engaging and relevant digital content for distribution across a variety of digital platforms.
- Campaign management for social media.
- Management of digital advertising campaigns.
- Campaign management for search engine optimization.
- Ensure that conversions, pixels, and events are tracked on the website and across various digital platforms.
- Identify market trends, the brand’s audience, and competitors, along with the entire consumer journey to increase engagement and conversion.
- To develop optimization plans, analyze data from digital marketing analytics reports, and share insights with team members.
- Share insights with the rest of the team on new technologies, emerging digital tools, and digital marketing trends.
- To help implement and enhance digital marketing processes using CRM software packages, Digital Marketing tools, and other technology platforms.
- To work with digital marketing team and help generate adequate qualified leads
- To work alongside sales and business development team to help generate more leads, and sell more.
- To plan and execute activities related to market research & database generation
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing customers using digital channels such email, social media, and other digital platforms.
- Help gathering market trends, data, and information, and provide feedback on future buying trends using digital platforms.
- Post event promos, using photos & videos related to trade exhibitions, events, expos, and seminars
- Candidates with any of the following: Diploma, Degree, PG, etc. can apply.
- Experience, ideally within the industry, in digital marketing.
- Efforts to lead and manage SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email campaigns, social media campaigns, and display advertising campaigns.
- Optimization of landing pages and conversion funnels.
- Multivariate and A/B testing experience.
- The digital marketing executive job role needs an understanding of ad serving tools.
- Knowledge of how to set up and optimize PPC campaigns across all major search engines.
- Ability to quickly learn aspects of organisation policies and processes
- Orientation towards team success and cooperation
- The Salary will depend on the interview score.
- This job ‘Digital Marketing Executive’ is Full Time in Thrissur, Kerala.
Ready to join our team?
If you would like to work with us, please fill the form here and one of our team members will reach out to you.